Slug beeping 3 times, every 15 seconds...?

  • pompeysteve2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11 10:55 AM
      My SLUG has just started to beep 3 times (each beep approx .2 seconds
      apart) then repeating again after 12-13 seconds

      Any ideas? Disk shows 98% full, but still has over 2Gb free.

      This stops after approx 5 minutes. Disk scan is ok.
    • Roger H. Goun
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11 1:49 PM
        pompeysteve2002 wrote:

        > My SLUG has just started to beep 3 times (each beep approx .2 seconds
        > apart) then repeating again after 12-13 seconds
        >
        > Any ideas? Disk shows 98% full, but still has over 2Gb free.
        >
        > This stops after approx 5 minutes. Disk scan is ok.

        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Info/WhyTheNSLU2BeepsEveryEightHours
      • pompeysteve2002
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12 1:07 AM
          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Roger H. Goun" <roger@b...>
          wrote:
          > pompeysteve2002 wrote:
          > >
          > > My SLUG has just started to beep 3 times (each beep approx .2
          seconds
          > > apart) then repeating again after 12-13 seconds
          > >
          > > Any ideas? Disk shows 98% full, but still has over 2Gb free.
          > >
          > > This stops after approx 5 minutes. Disk scan is ok.
          >
          > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Info/WhyTheNSLU2BeepsEveryEightHours

          Thanks, I had read that before but my eyes had skipped over the "3
          short beeps" *whoops* !