thttpd Package

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Anyone care to try a package that installs the latest version of thttpd?
      I think it works, but it's my first package, so I'd like to know that
      no mess lurks under the hood before requesting CVS access for it:

      http://www.polkadotninja.com/thttpd_2.25b_armeb.ipk

      There were lots of choices for setting things up, so I chose to take the
      thttpd HowTo's advice and run two instances - one old version for the
      Linksys interface along with the new version. Files in the package are
      in the following locations:

      /opt/var/www - html files
      /opt/etc/thttpd - config files for old and new thttpd instances
      /var/log - logs for old and new instances
      /unslung/rc.thttpd - diversion script that lets us move the Linksys
      interface to port 8080.

      Thanks for any feedback -

      Sam