Re: [nslu2-linux] Compiling Kernel

  • Voight
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      I am trying to manually build my own, because bitbake doesn't work for me.
      Every time I compile:

      $ bb
      **
      Handling .bb files: 41% Terminated
      $

      I just thought 2.6.10 would be better. I downloaded AnyU2 from the CVS
      repository and applyed the patches and fixed the rejects.

      Anyway, I'll look at the .bb file.