Re: java script error nslu2 ?

  • onsatmex5
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
      I have read all, and I have done what it told me to do, and still no
      luck, I did Telnet Into RedBoot and forced the NSLU2 to recreate the
      SysConf and still no luck. Still the java error! I am using
      Unslung-3.16 firmware. Any other help ?

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
        Does it happen without any disks plugged in? If so, then you will
        need to reflash. If not (and I expect this will be the case), then
        something has been corrupted on your external disk, and you will
        either need to fix that, or reformat the external disk.

        -- Rod

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
          I formatted the drive renistalled the firmware and still no luck, LoL,
          I must be doing something wrong.

          When you update the firmware,to Unslung 3.x
          nslung 3.x now runs completely from the internal flash
          memory, it is no longer necessary to "unsling" to an external disk
          unless you wish to store downloadable packages on that disk

          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Rod Whitby <list.yahoo@r...> wrote:
          > Does it happen without any disks plugged in? If so, then you will
          > need to reflash. If not (and I expect this will be the case), then
          > something has been corrupted on your external disk, and you will
          > either need to fix that, or reformat the external disk.
          >
          > -- Rod
          >
          > On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:38:45 -0000, onsatmex5 <onsatmex5@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have read all, and I have done what it told me to do, and still no
          > > luck, I did Telnet Into RedBoot and forced the NSLU2 to recreate the
          > > SysConf and still no luck. Still the java error! I am using
          > > Unslung-3.16 firmware. Any other help ?
          > >
          > > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Rod Whitby <list.yahoo@r...>
          wrote:
          > > > Please read the FAQ before posting.
          > > >
          > > > -- Rod

        • vasiled
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
            Have you considered using some other browser (like Mozilla Firefox)
            to make sure you do not have a browser configuration problem?
            rgds
            Vasile

            --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "onsatmex5" <onsatmex5@y...>

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 2, 2005
              Still no luck I keep getting the java error and cant change anything!
              I wonder if it has to do with the 3X firmware?

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 2, 2005
                Has anyone run into this problem? I cant resolve it :(