java script error nslu2 ?

  • onsatmex5
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
      I get a javascript application pop up error when I log into the nslu2
      or when I try to make changes, I cant make any config changes, the
      error is,
      "Fail To Get System Information"
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
        Please read the FAQ before posting.

        -- Rod

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
          I have read all, and I have done what it told me to do, and still no
          luck, I did Telnet Into RedBoot and forced the NSLU2 to recreate the
          SysConf and still no luck. Still the java error! I am using
          Unslung-3.16 firmware. Any other help ?

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
            Does it happen without any disks plugged in? If so, then you will
            need to reflash. If not (and I expect this will be the case), then
            something has been corrupted on your external disk, and you will
            either need to fix that, or reformat the external disk.

            -- Rod

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
              I formatted the drive renistalled the firmware and still no luck, LoL,
              I must be doing something wrong.

              When you update the firmware,to Unslung 3.x
              nslung 3.x now runs completely from the internal flash
              memory, it is no longer necessary to "unsling" to an external disk
              unless you wish to store downloadable packages on that disk

              --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Rod Whitby <list.yahoo@r...> wrote:
              > Does it happen without any disks plugged in? If so, then you will
              > need to reflash. If not (and I expect this will be the case), then
              > something has been corrupted on your external disk, and you will
              > either need to fix that, or reformat the external disk.
              >
              > -- Rod
              >
              > On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:38:45 -0000, onsatmex5 <onsatmex5@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I have read all, and I have done what it told me to do, and still no
              > > luck, I did Telnet Into RedBoot and forced the NSLU2 to recreate the
              > > SysConf and still no luck. Still the java error! I am using
              > > Unslung-3.16 firmware. Any other help ?
              > >
              > > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Rod Whitby <list.yahoo@r...>
              wrote:
              > > > Please read the FAQ before posting.
              > > >
              > > > -- Rod

            • vasiled
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2004
                Have you considered using some other browser (like Mozilla Firefox)
                to make sure you do not have a browser configuration problem?
                rgds
                Vasile

                --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "onsatmex5" <onsatmex5@y...>

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 2, 2005
                  Still no luck I keep getting the java error and cant change anything!
                  I wonder if it has to do with the 3X firmware?

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 2, 2005
                    Has anyone run into this problem? I cant resolve it :(