RE: [nslu2-linux] coreutils and missing librt.so.1

  • Inge Bjørnvall Arnesen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2004
      Hmmm... I have no clue why librt.so.1 is being linked to ls. Same problem
      with vsftpd the other day. Linux.com says that "librt contains functions
      providing most of the interfaces specified by the POSIX.1b Realtime
      Extension." and that does not make sense with ls.

      As a quick fix, you can fetch librt-2.2.5.so from my web page...

      http://folk.uio.no/ingeba/librt-2.2.5.so

      ...and place it under /opt/lib/librt-2.2.5.so together with a corresponding
      link from librt.so.1. I can't guarantee anything, but coreutils work on my
      slug and I use coreutils-5.2.1-1.

      It's 23k so it won't break any download quota :-)

      best,

      -- Inge