Calibre Content Server for Optware?

  • stevedemento
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      Hi guys,

      I have a pink Pogoplug with Optware as follows:

      Linux Pogoplug 2.6.22.18 #81 Tue Oct 19 16:05:00 PDT 2010 armv5tejl

      and BusyBox v 1.7.0

      I would like to install Calibre eBook Manager on Optware so that I can use the Content Server option to serve the Calibre library to my family from the Pogoplug hard drives. I searched the forum but I didn't see that anyone has done this before.

      I would appreciate any advice or even better a pointer to some instructions on how I might accomplish this. Thank you kindly in advance...8-)

      -Steve D