Re: [nslu2-linux] Goodbye from a moderator

  • Joaquim Baptista
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 18, 2013
      Greetings,

      Let me just say that I was amazed to find out that this particular list was moderated.

      Having moderated a list before, I tip my hat to all the moderators: you have been doing the best possible moderation work, which is "mostly invisible".

      Thanks to you all, you effort is very much appreciated.

      - Joaquim Baptista