Re: Goodbye from a moderator

  • f5bqp_pfm
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2013
      This is "THE" good excuse to escape from this moderation thinking we're so stupid to trust you!

      Will see the truth, and I hope you'll close your Internet access, shut down your telephone line, through away your cell phone etc!...
      Good luck!

      pf

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Inge Arnesen <inge.arnesen@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > Due to http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data I'm
      > terminating my Yahoo account and will no longer be able to moderate
      > nslu2-linux. Thanks for all the years together with the little NAS that
      > could!
      >
      > all the best,
      >
      > Bob_tm

    • Joaquim Baptista
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 18, 2013
        Greetings,

        Let me just say that I was amazed to find out that this particular list was moderated.

        Having moderated a list before, I tip my hat to all the moderators: you have been doing the best possible moderation work, which is "mostly invisible".

        Thanks to you all, you effort is very much appreciated.

        - Joaquim Baptista