Re: [nslu2-linux] Goodbye from a moderator

  • Gregg Levine
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 9, 2013
      On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Mike Westerhof (mwester)
      <mwester@...> wrote:
      > There are other moderators. The list goes on.
      >
      > This one thanks you for returning this conversation to a more pertinent
      > line of discussion. :)
      >
      > -Mike (mwester)
      >

      > On 6/9/2013 10:25 AM, M.J. Johnson wrote:
      >>

      >> Returning to a more on-topic discussion, is the implication that this
      >> list will end without participation of the original moderator? Can't we
      >> just change moderators? I find this list to be a valuable resource, and
      >> would like to see it continue...
      >>
      >> Thanks.
      [Much stuff snipped while listening to Schubert's Unfinished.]
      Hello!
      I quite agree Mike even though technically I'm only a participant
      running a frustrated Pogo Plug.

      -----
      Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@...
    • f5bqp_pfm
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 12, 2013
        This is "THE" good excuse to escape from this moderation thinking we're so stupid to trust you!

        Will see the truth, and I hope you'll close your Internet access, shut down your telephone line, through away your cell phone etc!...
        Good luck!

        pf

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Inge Arnesen <inge.arnesen@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > Due to http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data I'm
        > terminating my Yahoo account and will no longer be able to moderate
        > nslu2-linux. Thanks for all the years together with the little NAS that
        > could!
        >
        > all the best,
        >
        > Bob_tm

      • Joaquim Baptista
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 18, 2013
          Greetings,

          Let me just say that I was amazed to find out that this particular list was moderated.

          Having moderated a list before, I tip my hat to all the moderators: you have been doing the best possible moderation work, which is "mostly invisible".

          Thanks to you all, you effort is very much appreciated.

          - Joaquim Baptista