NSLU2 usbip Debian kernel modules

  • tactmaster84
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hello,

      I have got an NSLU2 with Debian wheezy installed.
      I have to get usbip working on it. It is a remote usb program that allows you to use usb device from other computers http://usbip.sourceforge.net/

      apt-get usbip
      gets client fine.

      However it doesn't install the host.
      From google it would seem that the they kernel modules are in the staging are of the kernel and need to be compiled myself.

      Can anyone help me compile them for the slug?
      (or other way of getting usbip working)

      Thanks
    • Dane Ruyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
        I have a used wireless USB device if you want to buy it.
        It works ok but would drop off the network every now and then and have to re-connect.
        IO Gear 4 port wireless USB hub

        $40.00 + shipping USD if you're interested.  Time is money.

        To: nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com