Re: problem with openslug + nslu2

  • tactmaster84
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11 3:01 AM
      Hello,

      I personally gave up with slugOS a while back, because opkg and ipkg seem to conflict a bit with each other and wasn't update very often.

      I moved to Debian using this guide
      http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/unpack.html
      It was pretty simple to install even with the installer not working.

      I am not a expert on the difference between slug and Debian and may have been have doing something wrong in slugOS myself.

      Hope this helps.