package fixes for mipsel/ddwrt, and some additional packages...

  • davygravy_pi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      Brian/eno,

      I've done some experimenting lately w/ the packages from the ddwrt (mipsel) feed. We know definitively that both CUPS and dbus are broken (segfault due to the -pie/-fpie flag problem in our binutil). I have fixes for both, and can send the patches to you. [the patches and fixed binaries have been tested extensively ]

      Are you still accepting fix-patches?

      Are you still accepting new packages also? I have python-cups and shairport .mk files I could send you as well.

      thanks for your consideration,

      Dave Purdy
      (davygravy)