Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Optware failed to install asterisk18 on ASUS RT-N16

  • Ovidiu Sas
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
      Post what is installed:
      ipkg list_installed

      And try to install again and post the output:
      ipkg update
      ipkg upgrade
      ipkg install asterisk18

      Regards,
      Ovidiu Sas

      On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:27 PM, A <goody1240@...> wrote:

      > The error occurred during the installation of Asterisk18 on the router
      > that were no other Asterisk packages installed.
      >
      > Abe
      >
      > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
      > >
      > > This is not a bug. There are several asterisk packages:
      > > - asterisk12 - asterisk 1.2.x
      > > - asterisk14 - asterisk 1.4.x
      > > - asterisk16 - asterisk 1.6.x
      > > - asterisk18 - asterisk 1.8.x
      > > - asterisk10 - asterisk 10.x
      > >
      > > Pick the one that you are familiar with it and install it. Do not
      > > install two of them at the same time.
      > > We should remove asterisk12, asterisk14 and asterisk16 as those are no
      > > longer supported.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Ovidiu Sas
      > >
      > > On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM, A wrote:
      > > >

      > > > I want to report a bug and hopefully it will get resolved shortly.The
      > > > problem was when I tried to install asterisk18 (1.8.19.1-1) package from
      > > > Optware for my ASUS RT-N16 router with DD-WRT firmware v.24 -sp2 (14929 mega
      > > > build), it failed. A message was displayed saying that the asterisk18 is
      > > > conflicting with asterisk14. The package itself is located in
      > > > http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/ddwrt/cross/stable/asterisk_1.8.19.1-1_mipsel.ipk.
      > > > Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > Abe
    • A
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
        Thank you for the suggestions. When I checked what had been loaded on the router, I was surprised to see asterisk14 was indeed in the list. It must be automatically loaded as a default package for asterisk when I installed Optware. Once removed it, I was able to install asterisk18 without any problems. Thanks for the help.

        Regards,