Communication Loss

  • popmailnaveen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      I have recent upgraded my NSLU2 to uNSLUng 2.X. I use a old DLINX
      router between my PC and NSLU2, every thing works fine. I have just
      acquired DLINX DI-514 wireless G router, when i connect to it and
      start pinging NSLU2, it works fine and suddenly a loss of
      communication. If any one can put some light on this that would be great.

      Thanks.