Re: [nslu2-linux] FW: Plz update transmission for arm

  • nas
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
    Hi Paulo,
    I also was in this situation but for ddwrt.
    I successfully compiled the version 2.73 for ddwrt simply by changing
    the version in the makefile under optware/make/transmission.mk. I
    changed the line TRANSMISSION_VERSION=2.73

    I then recompiled the package with make transmission-ipk.

    Attached to this message, I provide a compiled version of transmission 2.73.

    Regards,

    Le 19. 11. 12 23:24, Paulo Oliveira a écrit :

    > Hello!
    >
    > Can someone help? Need to update transmission ipk for my iomega ix-200…
    >
    > Maintainer email is not available any more…
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Paulo Oliveira
    >
    > *De:*Paulo Oliveira [mailto:pjao.ct2jay@...]
    > *Enviada**:*segunda-feira, 19 de Novembro de 2012 22:15
    > *Para:* oleo@...
    > *Assunto:* Plz update transmission for arm
    >
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Can you please update transmission package to thelatest version
    > available (transmission-2.73
    > <http://download-origin.transmissionbt.com/files/transmission-2.73.tar.bz2>)?
    >
    > The actual version as some annoying bugs on the web interface.
    >
    > Thanks for your suport!
    >
    > Chears
    >
    > Paulo Oliveira

    > http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable/Packages
    >
    > Package: transmission
    >
    > Version: 2.61-1
    >
    > Depends: openssl, libcurl, libevent, zlib
    >
    > Section: net
    >
    > Architecture: arm
    >
    > Maintainer: oleo@... <mailto:oleo@...>
    >
    > MD5Sum: bae39b48501f0e06d3592266a93ba40a
    >
    > Size: 1475467
    >
    > Filename: transmission_2.61-1_arm.ipk
    >
    > Source:
    > http://mirrors.m0k.org/transmission/files/transmission-2.61.tar.bz2

    > interface bundled.

  • Ovidiu Sas
    Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
      I updated the makefile. Binaries should pop up soon in the feeds.

      Regards,
      Ovidiu Sas

    • pjao.ct2jay@gmail.com
      Message 3 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
        Hi all!

        Thanks for yours fast reply!

        Ovidiu as updated that makefile and is now avaiable for all!

        Great job!
        Paulo Oliveira