Re: [nslu2-linux] FW: Plz update transmission for arm

  • Carlos Garces
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
      Try the openWRT packages
      http://downloads.openwrt.org/backfire/10.03.1

      On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Paulo Oliveira <pjao.ct2jay@...> wrote:

      Hello!

      Can someone help? Need to update transmission ipk for my iomega ix-200…

      Maintainer email is not available any more…

      Thanks

      Paulo Oliveira

      De: Paulo Oliveira [mailto:pjao.ct2jay@...]
      Enviada
      : segunda-feira, 19 de Novembro de 2012 22:15
      Para: oleo@...
      Assunto: Plz update transmission for arm

      Hi there,

      Can you please update transmission package to the latest version available (transmission-2.73)?

      The actual version as some annoying bugs on the web interface.

      Thanks for your suport!

      Chears

      Paulo Oliveira

      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable/Packages

      Package: transmission

      Version: 2.61-1

      Depends: openssl, libcurl, libevent, zlib

      Section: net

      Architecture: arm

      Maintainer: oleo@...

      MD5Sum: bae39b48501f0e06d3592266a93ba40a

      Size: 1475467

      Filename: transmission_2.61-1_arm.ipk

      Source: http://mirrors.m0k.org/transmission/files/transmission-2.61.tar.bz2

    • nas
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
      Hi Paulo,
      I also was in this situation but for ddwrt.
      I successfully compiled the version 2.73 for ddwrt simply by changing
      the version in the makefile under optware/make/transmission.mk. I
      changed the line TRANSMISSION_VERSION=2.73

      I then recompiled the package with make transmission-ipk.

      Attached to this message, I provide a compiled version of transmission 2.73.

      Regards,

      Le 19. 11. 12 23:24, Paulo Oliveira a écrit :

      > Hello!
      >
      > Can someone help? Need to update transmission ipk for my iomega ix-200…
      >
      > Maintainer email is not available any more…
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Paulo Oliveira
      >
      > *De:*Paulo Oliveira [mailto:pjao.ct2jay@...]
      > *Enviada**:*segunda-feira, 19 de Novembro de 2012 22:15
      > *Para:* oleo@...
      > *Assunto:* Plz update transmission for arm
      >
      > Hi there,
      >
      > Can you please update transmission package to thelatest version
      > available (transmission-2.73
      > <http://download-origin.transmissionbt.com/files/transmission-2.73.tar.bz2>)?
      >
      > The actual version as some annoying bugs on the web interface.
      >
      > Thanks for your suport!
      >
      > Chears
      >
      > Paulo Oliveira

      > http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable/Packages
      >
      > Package: transmission
      >
      > Version: 2.61-1
      >
      > Depends: openssl, libcurl, libevent, zlib
      >
      > Section: net
      >
      > Architecture: arm
      >
      > Maintainer: oleo@... <mailto:oleo@...>
      >
      > MD5Sum: bae39b48501f0e06d3592266a93ba40a
      >
      > Size: 1475467
      >
      > Filename: transmission_2.61-1_arm.ipk
      >
      > Source:
      > http://mirrors.m0k.org/transmission/files/transmission-2.61.tar.bz2

      > interface bundled.

    • Ovidiu Sas
      Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
        I updated the makefile. Binaries should pop up soon in the feeds.

        Regards,
        Ovidiu Sas

      • pjao.ct2jay@gmail.com
        Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
          Hi all!

          Thanks for yours fast reply!

          Ovidiu as updated that makefile and is now avaiable for all!

          Great job!
          Paulo Oliveira