FW: Plz update transmission for arm

  • Paulo Oliveira
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
      Plz update transmission for arm

      Hello!

      Can someone help? Need to update transmission ipk for my iomega ix-200…

      Maintainer email is not available any more…

      Thanks

      Paulo Oliveira

      De: Paulo Oliveira [mailto:pjao.ct2jay@...]
      Enviada
      : segunda-feira, 19 de Novembro de 2012 22:15
      Para: oleo@...
      Assunto: Plz update transmission for arm

      Hi there,

      Can you please update transmission package to the latest version available (transmission-2.73)?

      The actual version as some annoying bugs on the web interface.

      Thanks for your suport!

      Chears

      Paulo Oliveira

      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable/Packages

      Package: transmission

      Version: 2.61-1

      Depends: openssl, libcurl, libevent, zlib

      Section: net

      Architecture: arm

      Maintainer: oleo@...

      MD5Sum: bae39b48501f0e06d3592266a93ba40a

      Size: 1475467

      Filename: transmission_2.61-1_arm.ipk

      Source: http://mirrors.m0k.org/transmission/files/transmission-2.61.tar.bz2

    • Carlos Garces

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
        Hi Paulo,
        I also was in this situation but for ddwrt.
        I successfully compiled the version 2.73 for ddwrt simply by changing
        the version in the makefile under optware/make/transmission.mk. I
        changed the line TRANSMISSION_VERSION=2.73

        I then recompiled the package with make transmission-ipk.

        Attached to this message, I provide a compiled version of transmission 2.73.

        Regards,

        Le 19. 11. 12 23:24, Paulo Oliveira a écrit :

        > Hello!
        >
        > Can someone help? Need to update transmission ipk for my iomega ix-200…
        >
        > Maintainer email is not available any more…
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Paulo Oliveira
        >
        > *De:*Paulo Oliveira [mailto:pjao.ct2jay@...]
        > *Enviada**:*segunda-feira, 19 de Novembro de 2012 22:15
        > *Para:* oleo@...
        > *Assunto:* Plz update transmission for arm
        >
        > Hi there,
        >
        > Can you please update transmission package to thelatest version
        > available (transmission-2.73
        > <http://download-origin.transmissionbt.com/files/transmission-2.73.tar.bz2>)?
        >
        > The actual version as some annoying bugs on the web interface.
        >
        > Thanks for your suport!
        >
        > Chears
        >
        > Paulo Oliveira

        > http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable/Packages
        >
        > Package: transmission
        >
        > Version: 2.61-1
        >
        > Depends: openssl, libcurl, libevent, zlib
        >
        > Section: net
        >
        > Architecture: arm
        >
        > Maintainer: oleo@... <mailto:oleo@...>
        >
        > MD5Sum: bae39b48501f0e06d3592266a93ba40a
        >
        > Size: 1475467
        >
        > Filename: transmission_2.61-1_arm.ipk
        >
        > Source:
        > http://mirrors.m0k.org/transmission/files/transmission-2.61.tar.bz2

        > interface bundled.

      • Ovidiu Sas
        Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
          I updated the makefile. Binaries should pop up soon in the feeds.

          Regards,
          Ovidiu Sas

        • pjao.ct2jay@gmail.com
          Message 5 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
            Hi all!

            Thanks for yours fast reply!

            Ovidiu as updated that makefile and is now avaiable for all!

            Great job!
            Paulo Oliveira