SLUG OS BE

  • Patrick Mcgillan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      Its up and running fine, but I sure miss mc. Any quick clues on installing midnight commander. Maybe I missed something.

      opkg install mc - comes back and says can't find package.

      Patrick

    • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
        You might try the optware feeds.

        The instructions on the bottom of the installation page tell you how to
        enable the optware feeds so that you can use "ipkg" to install from
        optware (and "opkg" will continue to fetch the native SlugOS feed packages).

        -Mike (mwester)