Re: [nslu2-linux] Digest Number 2807

  • Harsh
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2012
      Thanks for the feedback everybody. I'll probably evaluate more than one of the suggested options and settle on one that fits best.

      Just the idea that viable options exist is comforting since the slug has become an important part of my home setup and a serious geek hobby to boot :D big grin

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2012
        Il 27/10/2012 12.00, Harsh ha scritto:

        > Thanks for the feedback everybody. I'll probably evaluate more than one
        > of the suggested options and settle on one that fits best.
        >
        > Just the idea that viable options exist is comforting since the slug has
        > become an important part of my home setup and a serious geek hobby to
        > boot :D big grin.

        You can try the TP-LINK TL-MR3020 router too. It basicly is a 3G router
        (no 3G modem inside, you have to use a dongle) but fundamentally it is a
        nice and very economic piece of hardware that in many cases can
        substitute the Slug.

        Have a look to it!

        Andrea