Installing lenny on NSLU2

  • Carlos Garces
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
    Hi!

    I'm trying again to install debian in my nslug.

    The tarball from debian 6 not works for me and without serial port it's impossible see the boot log.

    The other approach is use Debian lenny, but also not works.

    The nslug boot and the installer runs ok over:
    http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-archive/debian/

    But during the install, the usb HDD not is detected, but I don't now why.
    I can see the logs (attached) from the installer, but I can't see any relevant error (I'm not skilled on linux)

    Any idea about the problem?