NSLU2 push button

  • BuRaK
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
      Hi all,

      I kind of broke the push button of my NSLU2. Do you know the part number some how so I can replace it.  I looked everywhere but I guess I am the first one to broke it.

      Thanks in advance.
    • clerew5
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013

        I kept this message around because I knew I had one somewhere. Now I have found it. If you are still interested, contact chl@....