Re: [nslu2-linux] Version information Wiki vs. Sourceforge

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      Unslung 3.x is in alpha testing. The new documentation for it gets
      added early to the wiki to enable the alpha testers to test out the
      documentation as well as the code.

      -- Rod
    • ka6sox
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2004
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "bertel97" <bertel@i...> wrote:

        > Hi everybody,
        >
        > on the "Install Unslung" page on the wiki
        > (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/InstallUnslungFirmware) it
        says
        > that it's not possible to update the firmware using the web
        interface
        > after installing Unslung 3.x.
        >
        > On Sourceforge, the most recent version I could find is 2.12-beta.
        >
        > Is this because:
        >
        > - it's a typo in the wiki that should be "2.x"
        > - it's referring to planned features for a future 3.x release
        > - I'm being dumb and didn't find the 3.x release
        >
        > Thanks,
        > bertel

        this points out a good point about the wiki...keeping it fresh while
        keeping it relevant...we should have an *alpha* page for Unslung...

        ka6sox