perl-dbd-sqlite make file update request

  • tals1975
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2012
      Hi All,

      Please can someone update the following make file?

      perl-dbd-sqlite to version 1.35

      Unable to build the package: perl-dbd-sqlite due the following problem:

      DBI 1.57 is required to configure this module; please install it or upgrade your CPAN/CPANPLUS shell.

      However, perl-dbi v.1.620 is in stage

      Thank you,
      Sergey
    • tals1975
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2012
        Thank you for building and uploading of the new version.

        Unfortunately, slimserver which I'm trying to start requires version 1.34_1:
        ./slimserver.pl --d_server
        Your locale was detected as C, you may have problems with non-Latin filenames. Consider changing your LANG variable to the correct locale, i.e. en_US.utf8
        DBD::SQLite object version 1.35 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.34_01 at /opt/lib/perl5/5.10.0/arm-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 226.
        Compilation failed in require at /root/_test/logitechmediaserver-7.7.2-33893-noCPAN/Slim/Utils/DbCache.pm line 11.

        Is it possible to upload updated perl-dbd-sqlite.mk file so I can try to compile it myself?

        Thank you,
        Sergey

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "tals1975" <tals1975@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Please can someone update the following make file?
        >
        > perl-dbd-sqlite to version 1.35
        >

        > Unable to build the package: perl-dbd-sqlite due the following problem:
        >

        > DBI 1.57 is required to configure this module; please install it or upgrade your CPAN/CPANPLUS shell.
        >

        > However, perl-dbi v.1.620 is in stage
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Sergey

      • tals1975
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2012
          Thank you!

          SVN updated successfully.
          I was able to compile and install perl-dbd-sqlite v.1.34_01

          Regaeds,