Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: /opt/etc/init.d/S80nginx: /opt/etc/init.d/S80nginx: 46: /opt/sbin/ngin not found

  • Rui Rocha
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2012
      And did you try to run ngix manually? Do you get any error? It runs?

      Rui

      e-mail: ruirocha@...

      Telf.: +351 302002640 | TM: +351 917368160 | Fax: +351 302004620

      On 04-04-2012 18:17, hcx78 wrote:

      Hi Rui,

      I simply reinstaled anything new and now you find that stuff under /opt/opt
      (There is nothing about nginx under /root) and I changed $PREFIX in that script from opt to /opt/opt, but same problem as before and a link in /opt didn't help.

      Kind regards,

      hcx78

    • Emil Granström
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2012
        Hello !

        Is there anyway to clone my usb disk to another usb disc only using the
        slug ?
        All guides I have seen involves a standalone Linux box.

        I suspect my USB drive 4+ year old is about to crash so I want to
        "install" my system onto a new one.
        I am running Unslung 6.10-beta

        Brg
        Emil
      • Thomas Cooper
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2012
          The dd command is your friend...

          dd if=/dev/sda of=/dev/sdb

          will copy the entire contents, block by block from sda to sdb.

          You need to identify your source and destination devices.

          These clues should get you going...

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2012
            Thanks, I will look into dd.
            Brg