Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Unable to build cross-compile toolchain

  • Brent Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      I thought I had changed the link for /bin/sh to bash, but it was still set to dash.  Once I fixed that everything worked.

      Thanks,
      Brent

      On 2/24/2012 2:38 PM, Brian wrote:

      See
      http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2007-09/msg00005.html
      and the patch at http://www.svalli.com/armccnotes.html

      This might have something to do with the version of echo being used. In the case of shell builtin echo, wher /bin/sh links to.

      Hope this helps,

      -Brian~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~end group email -->