usbhid hid_open failed

  • aswolff1971
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2012
      Hi All,

      I am running SlugOS 5.3BE and an application that reads data from a weather station attached via USB. When I try to start the application I get the following error in syslog:

      Jan 21 12:24:01 kncwestj4 wviewd[1195]: <1327166641956> : USBHID:
      hid_open failed!

      I need some hints on how to troubleshoot this issue? I am wondering if I am missing any libraries?

      Thanks.