Re: [nslu2-linux] VLC 0.9.9a cs08q1armel missing http output [SOLVED]

  • Martino Dell'Ambrogio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2012
      Thanks to strace, I found out that VLC was looking for a missing avahi
      library.

      The module list now includes access_output_http:

      cvlc -l 2>/dev/null |grep access_output
      access_output_dummy Dummy stream output
      access_output_rtmp RTMP stream output
      access_output_udp UDP stream output
      access_output_http HTTP stream output
      access_output_file File stream output

      In the end I had to install vlc, dbus (VLC required library) and avahi
      (access_output_http required library).

      Martino Dell'Ambrogio
      Security Auditor
      Web: http://www.tillo.ch/