Re: verifying swap NSLU2 and SlugOSBE 5.3

  • aswolff1971
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
      Thank your for the link. I followed the procedure in that document and did not get any errors (in fact 99% of the screenshots matched).

      But after running the following 4 commands and running a 'reboot' the system hung with all 4 led lights on (amber, green, green, green) any suggestions?

      dd if=/dev/zero of=/swapfile bs=1M count=32
      mkswap /swapfile
      cp /etc/fstab /etc/fstab.backup
      echo '/swapfile swap swap defaults 0 0' >>/etc/fstab
      swapon -a
      free
      reboot