Gnuplot

  • Jürgen Wiora
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hallo,

      I would like to use gnuplot on my QNAP-NAS 219P+. Unfortunally I get this
      messages
      when I execute the program on the shell:

      [~] # gnuplot
      gnuplot: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot
      [~] #

      I've installed this version of gnuplot:

      [~] # ipkg info gnuplot
      Package: gnuplot
      Version: 4.4.1-1
      Depends: expat, libgd, libstdc++, ncurses, readline, zlib
      utility

      Successfully terminated.
      [~] #

      Does the package have got a failure or do I've to install an other package,
      too?

      Thank you in advance
      Jürgen
    • Thomas.Tuchan@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
        Hi.

        Yes, had the same problem.

        Install pango_1.24.4-1_armeb.ipk will fix this.

        Thomas