problem in compiling c++ code using makefile

  • rohit0489@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2011
      I had a makefile that was used to create image for my application for freescale powerpc processor.

      In makefile we have

      ADDED_C++FLAGS += -fno-builtin -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -ffixed-r29 -ffixed-r2 -ffixed-r14 -meabi -msoft-float

      Now we are using mips64 processor and while compiling its giving the following error :

      cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-meabi"