Hiphop PHP on ARM?

  • Andreas Reitz
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2011
      Hi,

      since there's a 32bit Version of HipHop (Facebooks PHP->C++ Compiler)
      available, i would like to know if someone tried to compile it on the
      slug (or another arm device like dockstar,...). I'm playing a lot with
      php and it seems like a good possibility to reduce system load.

      Greets
    • comdiftelecom
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 29 3:49 AM
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Andreas Reitz <andyr@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > since there's a 32bit Version of HipHop (Facebooks PHP->C++ Compiler)
        > available, i would like to know if someone tried to compile it on the
        > slug (or another arm device like dockstar,...). I'm playing a lot with
        > php and it seems like a good possibility to reduce system load.
        >
        > Greets

        Hi Andreas,

        Have you got any informations?
        I would like to install it on Broadcom MIPS