Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: What happened to the nlsu2 repositories?

  • Jimmy C. Chau
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2011
      Mike, does this mean that we should install the Optware feeds to continue to receive updates?  (I noticed that I haven't seen any updates for my SlugOS/BE 5.3-beta install in a long while.)

      Can you edit <http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Slugosbe> to include a quick line to run /sbin/setup-optware.sh?  I know that the instructions are at <http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/SlugOS/SlugOS5>, but the former is a little easier to find when trying to figure out how to setup Optware.  (A link to the second page from the first should also do.)

      Thanks.

      -Jimmy

      On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Mike Westerhof (mwester) <mwester@...> wrote:

      The native feeds are obsolete and exist no longer -- they've been empty
      for a long time now. Basically, with optware we were able to get all
      packages to cross-compile, so you should find everything in the
      appropriate "cross" or "stable" feed.
      -Mike (mwester)