Help needed: gnu-httptunnel, tunneling SSH through HTTP

  • Eltran
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
      Lads,

      I'm trying to make gnu-httptunnel run on the latest unslung. It suppose to forward a TCP connection (SSH) encapsulated inside HTTP request/response pairs. The idea is to build a gate for penetrating DPI firewalls by hiding easy classifiable SSH traffic inside HTTP.

      Does anybody here made it work on unslung? ..somebody definitely tried cause it is already included to the repository. If so, please share the knowledge. Help is greatly appreciated.

      http://trac.nslu2-linux.org/optware/browser/trunk/make/gnu-httptunnel.mk
      http://neophob.com/2006/10/gnu-httptunnel-v33-windows-binaries/
      http://www.nocrew.org/software/httptunnel.html

      EL
    • Steven
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011

        Take a look at this .Hope it helps you.

        http://barracudaserver.com/products/BarracudaDrive/HttpsTunnel.lsp
      • Eltran
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
          Steven,

          Thank you for the fast reply. Unfortunately HTTPS Tunnel by Barracuda Drive cannot break and encapsulate SSH packets into standard HTTP send/request pairs. This is necessary in order to blend-in for DPI firewalls with complex patterns recognition capabilities.

          EL