Requests for Netatalk 2.2.0 & compat w/ 10.7 Lion, BDB libdb w/ compat185...

  • davygravy_pi
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 5:43 PM
      Hi eno, Reedy, ka6sox & other Optware-ish folks...

      I've had numerous requests for updates to Netatalk, to provide compat w/ Lion 10.7.

      This may require an update of BDB libd ... could you also enable compat185 on libdb?

      thnx,

      davy (on vacation til late August)
    • davygravy_pi
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 8:38 AM
        I've had a few more requests... specifically that it be built w/ TimeMachine support, w/ SSL support, so that all the major/expected authentications will work... dhx & dhx2, etc.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28 10:37 AM
          @ sebastian : thanks for putting that in. I made a minor change, in Netatalk-2.2.0-2, so that dhx2 and some others are there in UAMS...

          Both netatalk 2.2.0-1 (or 2.2.0-2) and libdb5 install OK, but
          ... those of us testing @ the tomatousb.org site are unable to get authentication to work as it should. Also, wondering about whether libdb5.2 is playing nicely w/ Netatalk... some issues w/ cnid.

          Is anyone (besides me) working on the Optware project feeds an OS X 10.6 or 10.7 user?