Request: Update of gnokii 0.6.28.1-1 -> 0.6.30.0 in Optware

  • spfanner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011
      Hi @all

      can anybody update "Gnokii 0.6.28.1-1.ipk" for the NSLU2 to Version 0.6.30 in Optware, please?

      With the current Version I have the following problem:
      A SMS will be sent in multiple parts, although the Text is shorter than 160 Characters.
      I think this is a Bug in Version 0.6.28.1-1.

      For example:
      echo "Amtliche UNWETTERWARNUNG vor SCHWEREM GEWITTER mit ORKANARTIGEN BOEEN, HEFTIGEM STARKREGEN und HAGEL." | gnokii --sendsms +49xxxxxxxxxxx -r
      GNOKII Version 0.6.28
      Message sent in 2 parts with reference numbers: 0 0

      A short text is OK:
      echo "This is a test message" | gnokii --sendsms +49xxxxxxxxxxx -r GNOKII Version 0.6.28
      Send succeeded with reference 0!

      Regards,
      Stefan
    • spfanner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        I've found my mistake.
        The output of my perl script was not formatted in ASCII.
        Sorry