Re: [nslu2-linux] SER or other SIP server on slug

  • Ovidiu Sas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 4:14 PM
      You have three options for *SER type SIP servers:
       - ser - a very old version of it (I woudn't bother with it);.
       - openser - the last version of openser before the kamailio/opensips split;
       - opensips - the latest stable version.

      The documentation website works fine for both kamailio and opensips:

      Regards,
      Ovidiu Sas

      On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 6:53 PM, mick_nslu2 <mick_nslu2@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I've been going through the SER website and all the links to the documentation seem to be down. Is there a howto somewhere so that I don't have to fly blind through the conf file?

      Is there another proxy server that I should consider for unslung-6.10-beta?
      --
      Regards,

    • mick_nslu2
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 4:30 AM
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Ovidiu Sas <osas@...> wrote:

        > You have three options for *SER type SIP servers:
        > - ser - a very old version of it (I woudn't bother with it);.
        > - openser - the last version of openser before the kamailio/opensips split;
        > - opensips - the latest stable version.

        Excellent! I found opensips in the repo:

        # ipkg list opensips
        opensips - 1.6.4-1 - Open SIP Express Router

        > The documentation website works fine for both kamailio and opensips:
        > http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php
        > <http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php>
        > http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCookbooks

        Thank you, most useful!