GIT package unavailable

  • bisont887
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2011
      Hello,
      I have to report that the git package is unavalaible for the ddwrt repository.
      Thanks
    • bisont887
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2011
        I'm sorry, maybe you're updating it and I annoy you...

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "bisont887" <bisont87@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I have to report that the git package is unavalaible for the ddwrt repository.
        > Thanks

      • Brian
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2011
          Thanks for reporting. There was a problem that the builder incorrectly suppressed all packages that are broken on 64bit Ubuntu 10.04 host. Should be fixed now/soon.

          -Brian

          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "bisont887" <bisont87@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > I have to report that the git package is unavalaible for the ddwrt repository.
          > Thanks

        • bisont887
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2011
            Thank you!