thanks, commits, & a possible minor toolchain issue...

  • davygravy_pi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2011
      Thank you, Brian. You all made the process very no-mess, no-fuss.

      Making a few commits now, prolly just updates to (more) current versions, for some basic packages.

      ****I think I've spotted a minor problem w/ the "make directories" makefile... it doesn't create the required directory called "bin" at : optware/staging/opt/bin . I've seen this I think everytime I've built libpcap on a fresh/virgin toolchain setup. My manual fix for this is just to go in and create the dir by hand via command line or via Nautilus.

      Since this is a toolchain question I thought I'd pass it by you, on the minor chance that it could be some quirky 32 vs 64 bit difference... Maybe no one else sees it?

      again, thanks,

      davy