Re: Another Slug dead (itr doesn't boot..) -- any hint/suggestion very welcomed

  • Adam Baker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19 3:17 PM
      jmir_po <j-mir@...> writes:

      > But before I do that, I
      > want to see if there's some another possible solution to try and would be very
      > grateful if someone could help me to get into the right track.

      If you have access to a multimeter it would be worthwhile checking what voltage
      is on the slug's power supply when it is running (often the 5V pin on the USB
      connector is the easiest point to measure it). When the PSU is failing it can
      often manage to run redboot but not boot the complete system.

      Adam
    • jmir_po
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27 2:41 AM
        Hi Adam!
        Thank you for your feedback!
        I did checked the power issue by swapping the power cords of my 2 slugs, so I was sure that the problem was related to something else. Eventually, I was able to solve the problem as I explain in my response to other member feedback at the forum (Mai).
        Anyway, thanks for your support!
        Joao