FS NSLU2 with serial port console mod

  • krisov
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2011
      For sale is a NSLU2 with serial port console mod. I purchased this new a few years ago and never used it. It still has Linksys software. Includes: Orginal Box, Power supply, Linksys CDROM, Stand, Network Cable. Installed the serial console mod using a 3.5mm plug on the front just above the power switch tested with teraterm (115200, 8,N,1). Requires FTDI TTL-232R-3V3-AJ cable, NOT INCLUDED. Make offer + $10.00 for USPS Flat rate prority shipping.

      NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

      Thank You,
      w5tuh@...
    • Adrian Irimescu
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2011
        I can offer you $50.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2011
          Sorry, I have to withdraw my offer as I found one cheaper.