Re: [nslu2-linux] Digest Number 2660

  • Mai Kee Reis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      I would propose to:
      + remove the HDD
      + install Lenny to an USB stick
      + bring up Lenny setup to whatever you want
      + reattach the HDD
      + finally, add HDD to 'fstab', f.i. to become '/media/data'

      This will make you able to anytime change the disk without loosing the
      OS and vvs.
      Once you need to raplace the HDD, just add an USB hub between SLUG and HDD1,
      Attach HDD2, cp all you need from HDD1 to HDD2, edit fstab, remove USB
      hub + HDD1 - done