GIT package unavailable for ds101g directory

  • roelreemers
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
      Hello,

      The GIT package in the following directory is missing: http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/ds101g/cross/stable

      As i browse trough the packagelist, it says that it should be there.
      Some other packages are missing as well.

      I cannot install GIT this way!

      NEED HELP QUICKLY!

      Regards

      Roel
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
        Hi,

        oldbuilder.nslu2-linux.org broke down last week. It happened when the git, htop, minicom package were being updated, and there was a problem building htop or minicom on some platforms (it's not just ds101g).

        We'll assess what it takes to bring our builder back.

        In the mean time, please be patient and those can build package manually please help provide the missing ones.

        Thanks for understanding,

        -Brian Zhou
        Optware feed manager