xinetd.conf

  • Harsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011

      I've been struggling to get xinetd working on SlugOS 5.3/BE but it refuses to work for various reasons.

      I cant get telnetd to work since the busybox binary doesnt seem to accept connections
      I cant get sshd to work because the remote connection abruptly disconnects
      Cant get mpd to work for the same reason as sshd

      Could someone share a working copy of xinetd.conf (ideally running on SlugOS) for me to take a peek.

      Thanks,