Anyone have a spare weighted base?

  • dystopianrebel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      I bought a used nslu2 locally and the seller lost the weighted base. Does anyone have a base that needs a home?
    • clerew5
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "dystopianrebel" <dystopianrebel@...> wrote:

        > I bought a used nslu2 locally and the seller lost the weighted base. Does anyone have a base that needs a home?

        Yes, I have a complete Slug outer casing with base. But I am in the UK. Where are you?
      • dystopianrebel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
          clerew5@..., your e-mail address isn't working. Please contact me.

          <clerew5@...>:
          74.6.136.65 failed after I sent the message.
          Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to clerew5@... cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1089.mail.sk1.yahoo.com