Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: rtorrent error on unslung

  • M.J. Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2010
         Thanks, Roman and Brian.  I'm successfully running Transmission 1.76 on unslung 6.10 writing files to an NTFS partition.  It's a great lightweight client, and the built-in web client is quite handy.  Remote Windows client is a bonus.

         Thanks for the assistance!

      On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Brian <b88zhou@...> wrote:

      I uploaded transmission 1.76-1 ipk for unslung firmware here
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/nslu2-general/files/transmission-1.76/unslung/

      Cheers,

      -Brian