RE: [nslu2-linux] NSLU2 shutdown problem

  • brucek
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010

      I’ve noticed, that when using an external USB drive that uses an external USB power supply, that when my NSLU2 tries to power down, the external power supply keeps it powered up, but in the blinking power LED state.

        So, if there is no external drive and USB power, it shuts down to off…and with USB power attached, it shuts down to the flashing power LED mode.  If I unplug the USB power supply (but keep the regular NSLU2 power supply attached) it will power down to off

      Bruce