[nslu2-linux] Cannot load mysql module with php-myhttp

  • manost
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2010
      Hello to all,

      I have installed php-thttpd, php and php-mysql on my NSLU2 and I face the
      following issue:

      Through phpinfo() I see that mysql module is not loaded, although the
      correct php.ini configuration file is used (/opt/etc/php.ini) and the
      mysql.ini file is also parsed (from /opt/etc/php.d/). Furthermore the
      extensions path is also correct.

      On the other hand on the command line, the php -m command shows that mysql
      module is loaded, and in general shows several more modules compared to
      above.

      I found a previous post
      (http://old.nabble.com/php-thttpd-and-php-mysql-td3793795.html#a3793795)
      mentioning a similar problem, and the poster claimed that it was resolved my
      killing some processes that were overloading the system, which in my case
      does not happen.

      In the same post there is a mention to the fact that php-thttpd is using its
      own copy of php which makes sense from what I am seeing, however php-thttpd
      depends on php.

      Can someone help me to overcome this problem?

      Thank you in advance!
      manost
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2010
        Correction on the title....