Re: [nslu2-linux] udp driver for lirc package

  • Robert Hammond
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2010
      In message <idhfr6+coj8@...>, brett.presnell
      <bdp@...> writes
      >Is there any chance of getting the udp driver compiled into the lirc
      >package? I am running the tomato firmware on my wireless router
      >(tomato uses the wrt optware repository) and I am hoping to be
      >configure it to receive ir signals over ethernet.

      Done in lirc_0.8.1-3

      --
      Robert Hammond
      PGP:0x154144DA
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2011
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Robert Hammond <rob.hammond@...> wrote:

        > In message <idhfr6+coj8@...>, brett.presnell
        > <bdp@...> writes
        > >Is there any chance of getting the udp driver compiled into the lirc
        > >package? I am running the tomato firmware on my wireless router
        > >(tomato uses the wrt optware repository) and I am hoping to be
        > >configure it to receive ir signals over ethernet.
        > >
        > Done in lirc_0.8.1-3

        Thank you Robert. I had to tie up my work on this project before the relatives arrived for the holidays, so I haven't been able to take advantage of this yet. I hope to get back to it in another 6 weeks or so though, so I'm really happy to see that this was done.