udp driver for lirc package

  • brett.presnell
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010
      Is there any chance of getting the udp driver compiled into the lirc package? I am running the tomato firmware on my wireless router (tomato uses the wrt optware repository) and I am hoping to be configure it to receive ir signals over ethernet.
    • Robert Hammond
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2010
        In message <idhfr6+coj8@...>, brett.presnell
        <bdp@...> writes
        >Is there any chance of getting the udp driver compiled into the lirc
        >package? I am running the tomato firmware on my wireless router
        >(tomato uses the wrt optware repository) and I am hoping to be
        >configure it to receive ir signals over ethernet.

        Done in lirc_0.8.1-3

        --
        Robert Hammond
        PGP:0x154144DA
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2011
          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Robert Hammond <rob.hammond@...> wrote:

          > In message <idhfr6+coj8@...>, brett.presnell
          > <bdp@...> writes
          > >Is there any chance of getting the udp driver compiled into the lirc
          > >package? I am running the tomato firmware on my wireless router
          > >(tomato uses the wrt optware repository) and I am hoping to be
          > >configure it to receive ir signals over ethernet.
          > >
          > Done in lirc_0.8.1-3

          Thank you Robert. I had to tie up my work on this project before the relatives arrived for the holidays, so I haven't been able to take advantage of this yet. I hope to get back to it in another 6 weeks or so though, so I'm really happy to see that this was done.